Commercial-grade ozone output quickly reduces airborne mold spores and odors of all kinds.
It uses 8 laser cut ceramic plates with stainless steel grids, not mica, to produce the maximum ozone output using ambient air as the source gas. They can easily be removed for cleaning, by merely removing the screen on the side We make our own ozone plates and replacements are available for $20.00 for a set of two.
The PRO-8 ozone generator is designed for use in commercial applications or wherever high ozone output is needed to reduce odors, mold, mildew, and bacteria.
This is our most powerful machine with an ozone output of up to 8000 mgph. (8 Grams per hr.) or 40,000 mgph (40 Grams per hour in oxygen).
The PRO-8's high output gets the job done quickly. It is an excellent choice for mold remediation contractors and auto detailers. It has a built in hour meter for use by equipment rental retailers. It can deodorize an automobile in as little as 15 to 20 minutes.
The housing is made completely from stainless steel for maximum durability. Its powerful fan will replace the air in an average 15 x 20 foot room with fresh sanitized air 5 times every hour.
- Coverage: Up to 10,000 sq. ft. for odors, 2000 sq. ft. for mold
- Ozone output: 500 to 8000 mgph
(measured using normal air - see Buyer Beware)
- if oxygen is used as the source gas, the ozone output is up to 40,000 mgph
- Timer settings: Hold (for continuous operation) or timed from 15 min. to 12 hours
- Hour meter registers usage up to 99,999 hours
- Electrical: 120 V AC, 120 watts, 3 Amp Fused
Dimensions: 11" x 15" x 10" high.
Weight: 25 lbs