The FM-2 is designed for residential applications. It has an adjustable output so it can be used to eliminate tough odors provide shock treatments of mold and mildew, and then be turned down to a lower output for use in occupied areas.
Its high output (2000 mgph) is more than sufficient to attack mold and mildew, viruses and spores. It has been highly praised for its durability and ease of operation. It is basically the same as the FM-1 plus it has adjustable ozone output.
It uses 2 laser cut silicone composite plates with stainless steel grids, to produce the maximum ozone output using ambient air as the source gas. They can easily be removed for cleaning, by merely removing a single thumb screw.
We make our own ozone plates and replacements are available for $20.00 for a set of two.
It is a favorite choice of hotels, landlords, and many other business establishments.
Case is made of Stainless Steel.
- Can be used with our TN311C timer for intermittent use.
- Coverage: 3500 sq. ft for odors, 500 sq.ft. for mold.
- Electrical: 120 V AC, 40 watts, 2 Amp Fused
- Ozone output adjusts from 100 to 2000 milligrams per hour.
(measured using normal air - see Buyer Beware)
- If oxygen is used as the source gas, the ozone output is up to 10,000 mgph
Dimensions: 8" x 10" x 5.5" high
Weight: 8 lb.